Maybe it’s your husband or significant other. Maybe it’s your brother-in-law, your adult son, your father who has everything, or your father-in-law you don’t see very often.
Here’s a list of thoughtful gift ideas for men that are under $30 that a wide variety of men would appreciate.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Chris, my minimalist husband who has everything he needs and expensive taste (shopping for him is as fun as it sounds) helped put this guide together, and most of it is items we own or have gifted to other people.
- Bluetooth USB speaker for car (both of our cars have this – amazing)
- Bluetooth receiver for speakers (we use this in our living room to play music through our tv speaker)
- Air Vent Phone Holder Car Mount (these magnets are best – you can slip them inside your phone case for easy mounting!)
- USB-Powered Desktop Speakers
- Captain America T-Shirt
- Smartwool Socks (the best! They last forever)
- Dad. The Man. The Myth. The Legend. T-Shirt
- Minimalist Wallet (we both have one – LOVE)
- Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan
- Pro-Spin Ping-Pong Set
- Beard Care Kit
- Coffee Warmer
- Sports Ball Ice Mold
- YETI Travel Mug
- YETI Rambler Straw Cup
- Charging Dock
- Media Organizer
- Military-Style Travel Bag
- Car Detailing Kit (upgrade to this kit for just a few dollars more)
- Gillette ProGlide Mens Razor Plus Refills
- Travel Power Strip Donut
- Linchpin By Seth Godin
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Knife Sharpener
- Emergency Seat Belt Cutter and Window Hammer Tool
- 6-in-1 Screwdriver
- Magnetic Parts Tray
- Zulay Kitchen French Press Coffee Pot with Milk Frother (Visit the Zulay Kitchen store here and get 10% off using CHEAPSKATECOOK10 at checkout!)