Looking for good quality books that your tween boys will love? Whether they are avid readers or still looking for something they enjoy, try these books!
In an attempt to find quality books that are super fun to read, my tween sons and I have scoured our libraries and book sites for years. We found these books for tween boys that we reread again and again. While not necessarily educational, these imaginative stories teach adventure, honesty, bravery, and friendship.
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Books for Younger Tween Boys Ages 9-10
Most of these books are part of a series, so nearly every title represents 3-10 books!
- Mighty Jack (series)
- Dude Perfect 101 Tips, Tricks, & Cool Stuff
- The Action Bible (a comic-book style Bible for kids and tweens)
- The Last Kids on Earth (series)
- Clubhouse Mysteries (series)
- Dragon Keepers (series)
Books for Older Tween Boys Ages 11-12
Any of the books in the previous list would be fun for this older age group as well. Most of these books are part of a series, so nearly every title represents 3-10 books!
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (series)
- The Prince Warriors (a faith-based adventure sci-fi series)
- The Heroes of Olympus (series)
- Percy Jackson graphic novels (series)
- Tristan Strong (series)
- Redwall (series)
- Inkheart (series)
- Eragon (series)