Want to see our farmhouse? Here’s the official “before” tour of our family’s latest debt-free living adventure: an 80-year-old fixer-upper farmhouse.
Debt-free living changed our lives, and we made it work in a small space while homeschooling, working from home, and raising 3 wild boys.
But at the end of last year, after a long time of saving money and researching options in our area, our family sold our fairly new 1200 square-foot condo and moved to an 80-year-old, 1100 square-foot farmhouse fixer-upper.
This post and video was originally posted on my other website. Read it here and watch it below!
Here’s what we covered in the post and video:
- Our Non-Negotiables while we were looking for this house
- Paying Cash for a Farmhouse
- Buying Land on a Budget
- Finding a Farmhouse with Decent Internet
- Quick Facts about Our Farmhouse
- Our Renovation Plans
- Is This Our Forever Home?
- Living in Our Fixer-Upper Farmhouse
New Here? Here are the house videos you missed!